Sunday 13 March 2011

Getting Started!

Ok..This has been a long time coming.  So, now that my website is up and running, I thought my first post would be appropriate since there is a link to my blog at http://www.funkyfit.ca/

My hopes are to incorporate fitness + clothing into my blog.  Whether I highlight a clothing item, strength exercise, recipes, or even a piece of fitness equipment. I am also really good at talking about food, since it always manages to come up in any personal training session or fitness class that I teach these days! 

I would love my blog to be a place where people can come for workout ideas, advice on fitness, health, food or any other related topics.

I am open to suggestions, as anything goes since it is my blog.

Thanks for reading and I hope you keep reading,
Breanne :)
cherish yesterday~live today~dream tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep track of what you're doing and maybe even give the routines a try. Looks good, good work!!

    ReplyDelete